Natalie Jobling
Birth & Postpartum Doula
London, England
6 years of experience
Need help finding the right provider?
Request support →
About me

Hey! I am Natalie, Doula, Hypnobirthing teacher, wife and Mumma of 2! It brings me joy seeing parents thrive during pregnancy, feeling in control of their choices and knowing all their options, understanding that taking the steps to have a positive birth is taking the steps to positive parenthood. I forever feel honoured and privileged to be allowed into my clients birth space, witnessing the birth of their child. In the birth room and during my classes I like to think I provide comfort, am able to advocate for what you want, make sure your voice is heard and give you the space to bring your baby into the world.


BA in Fashion Design (2012)

Certification and training

Birth Doula - Badass Doulas (2021)

KGH Hypnobirthing Diploma (2018)

Aromatherapy Birth Doula Birth Support Breastfeeding Assistance and Support Breastfeeding Support Childbirth Education Evidence-Based Care High-Risk Pregnancy Home Birth Hypnobirthing Method Labor Doula LGBTQ+ Natural Birth Natural Childbirth Newborn Prep Parenting Positive Thinking Postpartum Adjustment Postpartum Care Postpartum Depression Postpartum Doula Care Postpartum Life Relaxation Techniques Sibling Preparation Toddlers Water birth Well-Woman Care


Service introduction

Doula Services When birthing people feel supported, they feel confident and as your Doula my goal is to make you feel supported, loved, listened to and respected. Having a Doula present at your birth can reduce the length of your labour, see a 60% reduction in requests for an epidural, reduce the chance of a C-Section by 28% and increase the likelihood of you going into spontaneous labour by 12%. Why hire me as your Doula? If you want consistent care during your pregnancy, impartial, non-judgemental advice If you want someone by you side who knows you and your needs If you want to have a positive birth experience If you want to reduce your chances of intervention during labour If you want the transition into your new family dynamics to be gentle and fluid